Note to the Public: Please read before completing form.
- Call to the Public will begin at 12:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. Requests to speak must be received by 9:00 a.m. on the date of the meeting. Sixty minutes in total will be devoted for Call to the Public. This time is reserved for members of the public who would like to address the City Council on items that are not on the Agenda.
- No speaker will have more than three (3) minutes to speak or otherwise make a presentation, regardless of the number of topics the speaker wishes to address within their timeslot.
- All persons participating are expected to display civility and decorum that is respectful to other persons, without the use of insulting, profane, threatening, or abusive language. Public comment will not be used for personal attacks. Nor may any member of the public use this forum for political statements or campaigning.
- If you need Spanish Interpretation Services, please email CityClerk@elpasotexas.gov at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
- If you have a presentation, we kindly request that you check in at the City Clerk’s Office 30 minutes before the beginning of the meeting so we may assist you.
- In order to ensure cyber security, members of the public are prohibited from using Universal Serial Bus (USB), Compact Disk (CD), or Digital Versatile Disk (DVD) for public comment and call to the public. A member of the public who wishes to make an electronic presentation may bring printed documents to the City Clerk’s Office no later than the close of business on the previous City business day before the meeting date to be scanned for presentation during the meeting.
- A document camera and projection system ("Overhead Projector") is available for use for public comment on posted items and call to the public. Members of the public shall submit any document they wish to present on the Overhead Projector to the City Clerk prior to approaching the podium to speak. Any document that contains profanity or nudity will be rejected. City Staff will assist members of the public in using the Overhead Projector during the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (915) 212-0049.